KS&R, an AMA Gold Report Top 50 marketing research firm in Syracuse, New York is seeking a Statistician to support growing needs in our Marketing Sciences organization.
Working out of Syracuse would be preferred, but NOT required.
KS&R offers a competitive salary/bonus/benefits package -- which will be negotiated based upon experience and skill set.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Ph.D. in statistics, mathematics, or related field,
- at least two years marketing research experience; with supplier-side experience preferred,
- creative problem-solving capabilities to collaborate on new approaches, designs, and new statistical methods,
- hands-on experience with choice-based research design and analysis,
- working knowledge of SPSS, SAS, and R computing software packages,
- working knowledge of 'data mining' techniques and approaches,
- strong skills in Excel (VBA programming knowledge a plus),
- a high level of statistical aptitude and passion,
- exceptional communications skills (both written and verbal) -- with ability to communicate directly with clients who will be a mix of internal KS&R employees and external 'end-clients',
- strong business acumen to help communicate WHY a certain approach, technique, or methodology is ideal for a certain business situation, and
- the ability to learn quickly and function in a fast-paced environment.
KS&R -- celebrating our 35th year -- serves a mix of clients worldwide, primarily focused in Technology, EnterComm (media/telecommunications), Healthcare, Business Services, and Consumer/Retail segments. Our Marketing Sciences organization is a centralized function which supports a diverse set of clients across each of these verticals.
KS&R is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to careers