The Research Apprentice is an entry level position, starting at $15/hr, that enables the right candidate to learn and build tangible skills within a world-class market research and consulting environment and will enable them to participate in the business across a number of diverse project teams and client engagements.
Genuine opportunities for career advancement exist for qualified candidates who demonstrate:
- A dedication to excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptability to change
- The desire to make a difference
- Survey Testing
- Analyze and interpret data
- Participate in preparing reports -- data verification, quality controls, editing, etc.
- Conduct secondary research as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (mathematics, business, science or computer science preferred)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Numeric aptitude including working knowledge of statistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High level of enthusiasm, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and the eagerness to learn
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Experience with market or survey research (whether in school or professional setting)
Please send cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to careers