The Research Apprentice is an entry level position, starting at $18/hr, that enables the right candidate to learn and build tangible skills within a world-class market research and consulting environment, with exposure to work across our industry verticals.
- Survey testing/quality control
- Analyze and interpret data
- Participate in preparing PowerPoint reports
- Conduct online searches on key topic areas as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (mathematics, business, science or computer science preferred)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Numeric aptitude, including working knowledge of statistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High level of enthusiasm, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Experience with market or survey research (whether in school or professional setting)
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line containing the job title.
Back to careers