The Experience Designer is principally responsible for leading product/service innovation, mapping customer journeys, and creating new experiences. To accomplish these tasks, the Designer will work directly with the Project Manager and the client to understand, define, and document the overarching business objectives. The Experience Designer interacts with clients on a day-to-day basis.
Tasks and responsibilities may differ from time to time but will generally consist of the below.
- Develop and design plans and methodologies based on an understanding of our clients' business objectives and goals.
- Create the learning plan and implement it (screeners and discussion guides), manage fieldwork (including recruitment and management of vendors/platforms such as dscout) and synthesize/identify systems-level patterns and frameworks.
- Recruit participants and lead insights discovery first-hand through interviews, intercepts, contextual observations, and other creative methods.
- Lead in-depth interviews, group sessions, and workshops via in-person and virtual engagement. Experience with Mural, Stormboard, etc. is a plus.
- Lead and collaborate in the synthesis process to create captivating outputs that identify unmet needs and articulate key insights. Connect insights to design actions by concepting/prototyping user-centered solutions across brand, digital, product, service, and systemic platforms.
- Communicate and tell stories using written text, visuals, and verbal communication, translating empathic findings into relevant and impactful design through a variety of formats (presentations, stories, videos, experiences, and exhibits). Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Facilitate collaborative planning sessions, regularly scheduled meetings, ideation sessions, presentations, and workshops.
- Manage client relationships by helping to craft new business proposals, and collaborate with account management staff to manage and extend client relationships to garner new business.
- A master's degree and/or 3+ years' experience in a relevant field (design, experience design, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn and work with others
- Independent thinker
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of enthusiasm
- Commitment to excellence
Please send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the subject line containing the job title.
Back to careers